The following are forms that may be needed during the school year.
AVA ANNUAL REGISTRATION FORMS
The forms listed below must be completed every summer as part of the AVA Registration process. If you have any questions please contact the Front Office ([email protected]).
The following forms must be completed for every student enrolled at AVA.
- Parrish Park Permission Form - one per student
- Student Emergency Card - one per student. Available to AVA staff in hardcopy and electronic form in the event of a school or student emergency.
- Permission to Walk to/from School - one per student if you want your child to walk home
- Approved Apps and Websites Opt-Out Form - only if you do not want your child to access a website listed on the AVA Approved Apps and Websites list (see that list here)
- Technology Use Agreement Online Form (Middle School)
- Technology Use Agreement Online Form (Elementary School)
The following forms should be completed one per AVA family
- Parent & Student Handbook Receipt Form (the handbook can be accessed/downloaded here)
- Emergency Aftercare Permission - one per family. Required in the event that you cannot pick up your student(s) at the end of the school day.
- School Directory Opt-Out - please complete if you do not want your students' information in the directory