Aspen View Academy does not maintain a wait list. Instead, AVA participates in the annual Douglas County School District (DCSD) online Open Enrollment process to fill K-8 openings. Parents interested in K-8 enrollment at AVA need to complete DCSD Open Enrollment for their child to be eligible for openings.
The 2022/23 Open Enrollment window takes place in two rounds.
Round One: November 1 @ 8:00 am through December 1 @ 4:00 pm
- First round open enrollment is not first-come, first-serve; you have until December 1st 4:00 pm to complete this process.
- You may request that a confirmation email be sent to you after your request has been submitted.
- You can change your open enrollment request choices at any time until December 1st at 4:00 pm.
- Parents can log in to EngageEd on December 10th to see offer(s).
- Parents have until December 17th at 4:00 pm to accept any enrollment offers.
- If you did not receive any offers during the First Round, you will remain on the waitlist for the Second Round of Open Enrollment.
- Current AVA PreK students must complete the Open Enrollment Tool.
Round Two: January 24th @ 8:00 am – August 1st @ 4:00 pm.
- If you were put on the waitlist during the first round, you will still be on that list for the second round.
- Aspen View Academy will ONLY reach out to you when and if a spot becomes available.
- Offers during the second round will be made via the email address parents submitted during Open Enrollment. Email offers include specific deadlines that must be met to proceed with the enrollment process.