AVA Alumni Scholarship Program
Announcing the inaugural Aspen View Academy (AVA) Alumni Scholarship Awards Program. Under this Award program, two (2) $2500 scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school seniors that attended at least three (3) years at Aspen View Academy.
Program Guidelines & Priorities
- Seeking graduation seniors with a high academic record, as well as participation in extracurricular activities that are in line with AVA’s mission and vision
- Applicants must plan to attend a two (2)-year community college, four (4)-year college/university, or accredited trade school, in the fall of 2022
- Scholarship funds will be paid during the month of June 2022—directly to the college, not the student. The scholarship funds will be issued to the college or university upon receiving a certificate of enrollment for the fall semester, which includes the Student ID number and Financial Aid Office address.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor on their application attesting they meet all qualifications for this scholarship program.
- Applications must be received by the AVA Scholarship Review Committee no later than May 25th, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
Drop off or mail a completed and typed application package to the following address (This includes application with sign-off by Guidance Counselor, transcripts, essay, and letter of recommendation):
AVA Scholarship Review Committee
c/ o Aspen View Academy
2131 Low Meadow Blvd.
Castle Rock, CO 80109
The applications will be reviewed, and recipients selected by the AVA Scholarship Review Committee. The winners will be notified on or before June 10th, 2022. Additionally, names and pictures of winners will be posted on the AVA website, as well as social media channels including Facebook and Instagram pages.
Click here to download the AVA Alumni Scholarship Application.
Please submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org