|Colleen Barber||Teacher Page|
|Alecia Glorioso||Teacher Page|
* Please see the link below (Douglas County Association for Gifted and Talented) to learn about opportunities for parents of Gifted and Talented students – Parent Coffees at Panera Bread in Castle Rock, SENG Parent Discussion Groups, and to sign up for their newsletter!
GIFTED CHILDREN’S BILL OF RIGHTS:
You have a right to
- know about your giftedness.
- learn something new everyday.
- be passionate about your talent area without apologies.
- have an identity beyond your talent area.
- feel good about your accomplishments.
- make mistakes.
- seek guidance in the development of your talent.
- have multiple peer groups and a variety of friends.
- choose which of your talent areas you wish to pursue.
- not to be gifted at everything.
- Referral Form for Gifted Program identification process (for parents, teachers or administrators): Gifted Referral Form
- Douglas County School District Gifted Program Information
- Douglas County Association for Gifted and Talented
- Colorado Association of Gifted and Talented
- Colorado Department of Education: Gifted Education
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)
- March 2021 DCSD Gifted Education News