The 2021/2022 Open Enrollment is now Open.
The second round of Open Enrollment is open. It runs from January 22, 2021 at 8:00 am through August 2, 2021 at 4:00 pm. If you were put on the waiting list during first round, you will still be on that list for the second round (no need to reapply). The second round is on a first come first served basis.
The 2021/222 Open Enrollment window takes place in two rounds.
The first Open Enrollment window will open November 2nd and close December 1st.
- First round open enrollment is not first-come, first-serve; you have until December 1st 4:00 pm to complete this process.
- Parents can see offers in the EngagED Parent Portal on December 11th at 8:00 am and have until December 18th at 4:00 pm, to log in and accept any open enrollment offers.
Second Round Open Enrollment runs from January 22, 2021 through August 2, 2021 at 4:00pm.
If you were put on the waitlist during the first round, you will still be on that list for the second round. Aspen View Academy will ONLY reach out to you when and if a spot becomes available**
The process to apply for enrollment is detailed below. This is for NEW enrollment to AVA and current AVA Pre-K Students (Does NOT apply to current K-8 students).
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Click here for step by step instructions on how to use the tool
- First round open enrollment is not first-come, first-served; you have until December 1st 4:00 pm to complete this process.
- You may request that a confirmation email be sent to you after your request has been submitted.
- You can change your open enrollment request choices at any time until December 1st at 4:00 pm.
- You can choose to have your choices emailed to you after you have completed open enrollment.
- Schools will offer you an open enrollment slot, based on space availability. You can log back into the EngagED Parent Portal on December 8th to check for any offers you may have received.
- You have until December 18th at 4:00pm to accept an open enrollment offer from a school through the EngagED Parent Portal.
- If your open enrollment request is not accepted by any school, or you didn’t log in and accept your offer, you will automatically be placed on the second round open enrollment wait-list, which runs from January 22nd through August 2nd.
- Second round open enrollment is “first come first served.” Students requesting open enrollment only in the second round are placed on the wait-list behind those that are currently on the wait-list from first round. Schools will ONLY reach out to you when and if a spot becomes available.
First Window: November 2, 2020 – December 1, 2020
Second Window: January 22, 2021 – August 2, 2021
There is no need to complete this for students who already attend AVA as an elementary or middle school student. They will automatically be enrolled the following year. Current AVA PreK students must complete the Open Enrollment Tool.
If you have any questions, please stop by the front office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to enroll a PreK student at AVA for the 2020/2021 school year click here
For information email email@example.com
Enrollment Policy (Last updated 11/10/16)